Please note, if you require any further advice regarding electrically adjustable beds, feel free to contact us at anytime. We pride ourselves in having the greatest product knowledge and our thorough expertise can help you make the best choice. We are always here to help.
The Sleepeezee Pocket Latex Electrically Adjustable Bed is one of Sleepeezee’s top selling adjustable beds featuring 1,000 indivdually pocketed springs combined with a luxurious layer of latex. This mixture creates a mattress of supreme comfort, support and durability.
The 3ft Single has 1 motor, 1 mattress and 1 remote control allowing the user to find the position of his/her choice for perfect comfort.
The bases bend/fold in five positions allowing for better movement control and many different sleeping positions. Sections can be raised or dropped using the remote control whilst you are lying on it. The bed has a twin slat sprung base with the middle section incorporating tension adjusters so that you can make each side softer or firmer as necessary. A mattress retaining clip is provided which allows the shoulder or foot section to raise to 90 degrees.
An adjustable electric bed is a sound investment for people who want to be able to fully enjoy being able to sleep on a bed that can cater to their comfort, support and health needs. Adjustable beds are becoming more and more popular as they enable people to have a good night's sleep as well as being able to cure some erratic sleeping patterns as well as other illnesses that are attributed to poor sleeping habits. Everyone from people who are overworked at the office to people who have specific medical or health requirements will benefit. It will provide the support you need so that you will feel energized and rejuvenated the following morning.
There are a lot of health benefits from electrically adjustable beds including curing insomnia so that you wake up feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Electric beds are able to give the occupants the proper support that their bodies require therefore relieving tension from the build up of pressure points to the body helping to eliminate aching joints.
- Approx 22cm overall mattress depth
- 1,000 Indivudually Nested Pocket Springs
- Luxurious layer of Latex, a natural elastic which conforms perfectly to your body giving you optimum support
- Hand Tufted to ensure all the upholstery fillings are secure to provide the perfect finish
- Easy Care - no need to turn the mattress
- Polyester Fillings
- Cooler Comfort Technology – Helping to regulate your body temperature throughout the night to avoid overheating
- Medium feel
- All bases and mattresses are 200cm long (6ft 6)
- 5 part adjustable base - to find your perfect sleeping/resting position
- 28 inset beech slatted units
- Corded hand set with battery back up
- Weight Adjustment
- 18 Stones per mattress weight limit
- British made bed - supporting UK manufacturing.
- Available in 10 beautiful fabrics
- Base Depth without Storage – 33cm
- Base Depth with Storage – 38cm
There are several health benefits from electric adjustable beds; they can ease swelling of the legs and ease back pain. They can also relieve soreness of the body and soothe neck and shoulder tension. They also counter acid reflux and overnight heartburn. Electrically adjustable beds help to provide relief for parts of the body such as the neck, spine and knees. Adjustable beds are especially useful for people who have degenerative spondylosis, osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis and other conditions. They are also ideal for people who have just had surgery. Adjustable beds also help in getting in and out of bed; relieving the heart muscle, thus making breathing easier; relieving the stomach muscles and aiding in proper digestion; passive back stretching, blood flow and more.
- Circulation problems
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative spondylolisthesis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (C.O.P.D.)
- And many more conditions.
You can select to purchase this bed and the available extra options with VAT or without. The price will update as soon as you make your selections from the drop down boxes above.
Are you eligible for VAT relief ? For the purposes of VAT relief:
- You should be chronically sick or disabled
- You have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- You have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, as an example, Diabetes, Arthritis, Asthma, Osteoporosis, Rheumatism etc.
- You have a terminal illness?
Please note, you won't qualify for VAT relief if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or other temporary injurys. Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
If you are unsure if you are eligible for VAT exemption please call The National Advice Service on 0300 123 1073. Alternatively, feel free to email or call us for advice.
If you meet the ‘criteria’ all that is required of you is to complete our VAT exempt declaration form which we can send you once payment is complete.
We have two ways of delivering your new Sleepeezee electrically adjustable bed/mattress:-
The First Option - is a FREE room of choice delivery service. This is a professional delivery service of your new bed to your room of choice and takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
The Second (recommended) - is a complete professional delivery service – Your electrically adjustable bed will be delivered and fully installed in the room of your choice, once the techs have assembled, and tested your new bed and as an added advantage - the packaging will be removed - thus leaving your bedroom free from mountains of cardboard and polythene. This service also takes 2-3 weeks.
We can also arrange to dispose of your existing bed for an additional £25.00 fee.