An internet first. ebedz are now providing the No 1 electric bed on the market today.
The Ritz Pocket Deluxe 5ft electrically adjustable bed has been carefully selected and actually made to the desired specifications of one of the national sleep council retailer panel members. The criteria was simple, ebedz would like a special deluxe quality electric adjustable bed made exclusively for them by the largest electric bed company in the UK. It needs to have a top quality extremely comfortable, supportive and durable luxury pocket sprung mattress combined with an attractive highest quality electric bed base which moves in the maximum 5 positions and is controlled by a simple to use remote control.
Oh, and one more small detail was requested....whilst the quality needs to be that of a £1000 electric bed, the price will need to be under £700 so other than the other inferior starter electric beds which are available on the likes of ebay at £700 - £800, it will be the cheapest luxury electric bed on the internet and indeed on the market in the UK.
After full inspection we can confirm that the criteria has been fully met and also exceeded and we will also be offering a full 5 year guarantee which will come as standard with this bed
THIS BED IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH OTHER SIMILAR PRICED ADJUSTABLE BEDS. THE QUALITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP OF THE RITZ POCKET DELUXE IS SUPERIOR THAN ALL SIMILAR PRICED MODELS
Relax and unwind with the Ritz Pocket Deluxe Electric Adjustable Bed Set.
This top quality bed set from ebedz includes a 5 part adjustable frame with a multi-slat motorised system and a quilted mattress with 800 individually pocketed springs for added support. The base features a flexible sprung shoulder zone and great lumber support providing the ultimate in comfort and relaxation.
- 800 count pocket spring units - contours to and support your individual body shapes
- Tape edged mattresses - to keep the fillings in place
- Flag stitched handles - to aid in turning the mattresses
- This model has recently had an upgraded spring unit. This new unit is not only slightly firmer but also offers greater edge-to edge-support and a reduced ‘roll off’ feeling that was reported on previous models.
- Mattress Retaining clips - stops mattresses from sliding off.
- 2 x 2ft6 x 6ft6 adjustable 5 fold frames
- Linking bars - use the beds as independant singles or link them together to form a Kingsize
- Shoulder adjustment to 60 degrees
- Neck adjustment to 90 degrees
- Multi Slat motorised frames
- Sprung beech slats - durable with extra support
- Spalsh proof motors with 5 years guarantee (18 stones weight limit each side)
- 6 Button Classic handsets
There are several health benefits from electric adjustable beds; they can ease swelling of the legs and ease back pain. They can also relieve soreness of the body and soothe neck and shoulder tension. They also counter acid reflux and overnight heartburn. Electrically adjustable beds help to provide relief for parts of the body such as the neck, spine and knees. Adjustable beds are especially useful for people who have degenerative spondylosis, osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis and other conditions. They are also ideal for people who have just had surgery. Adjustable beds also help in getting in and out of bed; relieving the heart muscle, thus making breathing easier; relieving the stomach muscles and aiding in proper digestion; passive back stretching, blood flow and more.
- Circulation problems
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative spondylolisthesis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (C.O.P.D.)
- And many more conditions.
You can select to purchase this bed and the available extra options with VAT or without. The price will update as soon as you make your selections from the drop down boxes above.
Are you eligible for VAT relief ? For the purposes of VAT relief:
- You should be chronically sick or disabled
- You have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
- You have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, as an example, Diabetes, Arthritis, Asthma, Osteoporosis, Rheumatism etc.
- You have a terminal illness?
Please note, you won't qualify for VAT relief if you are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as suffering from a broken leg or other temporary injurys. Neither will you qualify if you are elderly but are otherwise able-bodied and don’t suffer from any chronic condition.
If you are unsure if you are eligible for VAT exemption please call The National Advice Service on 0845 302 0203. Alternatively, feel free to email or call us for advice.
If you meet the ‘criteria’ all that is required of you is to complete our VAT exempt declaration form below (if you would prefer us to post a form to you please ask).
Please click on the below link highlighted in blue, complete the form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post back to - Ebedz, 138 Exeter Road, Exmouth, EX8 1QG.
Please click here to download a VAT exemption form
Please select from the drop menu at the top.
We have two ways of delivering your new Ebedz Electrically Adjustable Bed:-
The First Option is a FREE doorstep/kerbside next working day delivery service (or you may choose which working day). This is a 1 man delivery service of your new electrically adjustable bed to your door or kerbside. This option is useful if you require your new adjustable bed urgently.
Please note, for next working day deliveries, please place your order before 10am the previous working day – for Monday deliveries - please place your order before 8am the previous Friday.
The Second Option is our complete professional delivery service. Your electrically adjustable bed will be delivered and fully installed in the room of your choice by our delivery drivers – once the techs have assembled, and tested your new bed – they will demonstrate how to operate your new electrically adjustable bed. In addition to this, and an added advantage - the packaging will be removed - thus leaving your bedroom free from mountains of cardboard and polythene! This premier delivery and professional installation service will take approx. 6 to 18 days and costs an additional £80 with VAT exemption, if you're interested, please call us on 01392 210 667.
We can also arrange to dispose of your existing bed, please call us for details and latest charges.