The Callini 1100 is part of Sealys range of Pocket Sprung mattresses. "Comfort" in a mattress is a totally subjective matter. Many people will prefer the sleeping surface of Sealys core Posturepedic "advanced coil" system, but for those who prefer the sleeping experience of a Pocket they now have a range just for you. It still supplies all the support and pressure relief that is uniquely Posturepedic, but now with all the comfort of a pocket. Multiple zones of motion and weight responsive pocket springs provide total spinal alignment, whilst Sealys patented Unicase design surrounds the springs for total Edge to Edge support.
All this is "topped off" with a deep layer of Innergetic latex for outstanding comfort and pressure relief and eco-friendly Tencel fibres that are as soft as silk and help keep you cool and dry.
The Callini 1100 mattress is part of Sealy’s Posturepedic Silver Pocket Collection, consisting of 1100 individual pocket springs encased in the their Unicase border to protect the springs and support the borders preventing the mattress from sagging or dipping. The Sealy Callini Posturepedic also has a deep layer of Innergetic Latex and the cover includes Tencel fibres to help keep you cool and dry too.
- 1100 Sealy Individually Responsive Pocket Springs
- Contains 4cm of Latex.
- Patented Unicase design encases the springs and prevents the mattress from sagging
- Zoned mattress construction correctly supports and aligns the spine in its natural shape, helping to reduce aches and pains
- Sealy’s Smart Fibres provide a cool, fresh, dry and hypoallergenic sleeping environment, endorsed by Allergy UK for the reduction of house dust mites
- Tencel is 100% organic and biodegradable. The natural attributes of Tencel fibres optimise the absorption of moisture with excellent cooling properties to prevent the growth of bacteria, providing you with an irritation free sleeping environment
- Adaptive Textile is an intelligent textile which responds dynamically to environmental changes like temperature and moisture, the perfect solution for cool, dry sleep
This Bed will take approximately 2-3 weeks to be made for you and will then be delivered professionally and free of charge on a 2 man service which includes taking it the mattress to your room of choice and the removal of the packaging.
Upon checkout you will be asked for your delivery address and also your contact details.
You will be contacted by telephone several days in advance of delivery to make arrangements for a convenient day.
If you have any queries regarding this service or any other product queries, please feel free to contact us at any time, we are always here to help.