Last updated: 24.05.2018
This policy will also inform you of your rights and choices with respect to your Personal Information and how you can reach us to update your Personal Information or ask any questions you have about any of our privacy practices.
The term ‘you’ or ‘Buyer’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily submit information directly to us or our website. This can include information your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
- We may also process data about your use of our website and services (usage data). This usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- Contact details: We may use your contact details so that we can communicate directly with you in regards to your order. This may include, an order confirmation email, updates on your order via email/phone or text alerts to let you know your product has arrived in our warehouses.
- Payment and transaction information: The payment and transaction information you provide to us at the point of purchase will be used to process payment for any product or service you purchase from us.
- Marketing purposes: We may use your personal details to post letters to you and send marketing texts. If we do, there will be a choice to ‘opt out’ from these services in future, please see section 5. Your Rights. Under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, you will not receive any marketing or promotional correspondence unless you have actively subscribed and agree to the below when asked:
- Usage data: Your usage data will be collected via a third party service; Google Analytics. This data may be used for the purposes of diagnosing technical issues and identifying browser habits. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. If you choose to opt out of this, please disable cookies for this website.
- Third parties: No data collected is passed on or sold to third parties unless stated above. No data will be used by these third parties for the use of marketing.
- We may notify you via email of changes to this policy.
- Under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to revoke prior permissions and given consents at all times. You also have the right to correct, request or delete any held personal data. Please contact us at the following to do so:
o Via telephone on 01392 491 501
o Via email firstname.lastname@example.org
o In Writing to Ebedz, Unit 18, 39 Marsh Green Road, Marsh Barton Trading Est, Exeter, EX2 8PN
- Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
- Please note: Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Most browsers will allow you to control which cookies you choose or choose not to use. Since all browsers vary, we have provided below the links to information regarding the customisation of cookies:
o https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
o https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
o http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
o https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
o ttps://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
o https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
o Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
o If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Via email Sales@ebedz.co.uk
- Via telephone on 01392 491 501
- Our head office address, Ebedz, Unit 18, 39 Marsh Green Road, Marsh Barton Trading Est, Exeter, EX2 8PN | Private Partnership | VAT Number 878597244.